[Vision2020] WHAT PART OF EQUALITY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 29 14:42:43 PST 2006

The thing is, Paul, "No Clue" is so concerned about other peoples' private,
intimate relationships that he apparently loses sleep over it; that, and is
perceptible sexual inadequacy which he tends to cast onto others.

But, then, that is his problem and none of my concern.

"Homophobia is like racism and anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry in
that it seeks to dehumanize a large group of people, to deny their humanity,
their dignity and personhood,"

- Coretta Scott King (March 30, 1998)