[Vision2020] WHAT PART OF EQUALITY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Oct 29 09:29:41 PST 2006

Regardless of your feelings about cohabitation, you are not entitled to call
Nick Gier a thief.  You have done that.  It's libel.  I'm beginning to think
that you and your elders are under the impression that slander, especially
against non-believers, is, if not a gift of the Holy Spirit, at least a
right and privilege you have in Him.

You are so wrong.  And so very, very deluded.

keely