[Vision2020] Buck's trip across Alaska

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 27 13:13:14 PDT 2006

Hi Sunil,

http://www.bucktrack.com/Alaska_Brooks_Range_Traverse.html
Thanks so much for sharing it -- it's fascinating!  I'm going to try to pace
myself to have the vicarious adventure last me longer than it did Ellen  :-)

You wrote:
"Early in the summer Buck sent out an email letting folks know he would be
on this adventure.  I didn't get around to checking on it until last night,
and now I wish I'd looked earlier."

Yeah, me, too!  I'd have sent him snail mail, but you let us down, bud!  So,
that gives away where I am in the adventure . . . see, I *am* successfully
pacing myself  ;-)

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****