[Vision2020] Buck's trip across Alaska

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 11:38:39 PDT 2006

Buck's a hunter, and he's taken at least one grizzly with a handgun before,
when he had to.  He didn't have a firearm until he reached his boat on this
trip, but at least one time I talks about making sure his rifle was within
reach when he went for his camera.  He's no Treadwell.

Also, Buck has fought fires in Alaska since '81, and knows a little about
the place.

Sunil