[Vision2020] Theft and such

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Oct 26 07:30:53 PDT 2006

My only further comment, Beemer, is in response to your final paragraph:

The vandalism against our schools is not a matter of mismanaged leisure
time, as you seem to indicate.

And yes, if I were an elder at the premier anti-public schools group in a
town suddenly beset by vandalism against those schools, I would, for reasons
both pragmatic and prophetic, condemn it.

keely