[Vision2020] theft and such

BMW BMW at yuber.com
Wed Oct 25 20:43:22 PDT 2006

Keely and Jackie-

I hardly know where to start.  You try to put me in my place but fail because you continue to prove my points over and over again.  Perhaps I should just put it out there without trying to be coy.  You are both obsessive about Doug Wilson and Christ Church.  You could deny it but the proof is in posts.  I did not mention anything religious or that I am from a specific church and yet you assume that I am.  Why?  Because I have opinions that differ from yours?  Is that not what makes life interesting differing opinions?  Maybe we should all agree with you but I think you would continue to complain.  Is it annoying that I respond to Ms. Ford's post in a way that shows that I don't like her ideas?  Well is that not what she generally does about Christ Church.

I have no stance on Christ Church.  I am not a member nor have I ever been.  I have attended a variety of Churches in my life as I find religion and philosophy interesting.  My post was humorous to some and pissed a few off.  My point was the police probably don't need to here from everyone every time someone is looking suspicious.  Furthermore my point is everyone who Jackie thinks is suspicious may well be everyone!!!!

BMW

---
Get your free email account - http://www.yuber.com