[Vision2020] The death penalty....a deterent!!!!!

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 18:00:49 PDT 2006

On 10/25/06, Tony <tonytime at clearwire.net> wrote:

> The death penalty results in the JUSTIFIED killing of the GUILTY.  Abortion
> results in the UNJUSTIFIED killing of the INNOCENT.

I once saw a movie called Devil Fetus about an evil fetus that did bad
things to people.  It was a really, really, super-wicked Satanic
fetus, not a sweet little innocent fetus.  In this case, the death
penalty would have definitely been justified!

That's my opinion, anyway.  What do you think, Tom?

--
"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause." -- Mahatma Gandhi