[Vision2020] The death penalty....a deterent!!!!!

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 25 15:09:10 PDT 2006

Tony wrote:
"The death penalty results in the JUSTIFIED killing of the GUILTY."

Well, at best, that's only partially correct.

A more correct statement would be:
The death penalty MAY result in the killing of the guilty, but because of
the inherent fallibility of any judicial system, it also results in the
UNJUSTIFIED killing of the INNOCENT.

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****