[Vision2020] The death penalty....a deterent!!!!!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 25 15:06:41 PDT 2006

Gee, T -

Here is your complete comment:

"The answer is no, it is the UNJUSTIFIED taking of life.  Those being
executed know damn good and well that it was the unjustified nature of their
act for which they are being punished."

If it's not too late, maybe you can enroll into one of them there remedial
courses.

Tom "64.126.132.12 ain't much, but I call it home" Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

"Sins can be committed in ignorance, and the fact that they were committed
in ignorance doesn't cause the sin to just disappear . . . "

- Princess Sushitushi (September 10, 2006)