[Vision2020] Reading Ease (was: North American union)

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:41:57 PDT 2006

On 10/25/06, Ken <kmmos at verizon.net> wrote:

> Ralph, please understand I am not singling out your post particularly,
> though your parenthetical remark provided an acceptable segue. Reading ease
> and enjoyment of the entire Vision 2020 list would be enhanced without the
> common present practice of top-posting.

In this message, am I top-posting or bottom-posting?  This has been
the practice for many years (I've been posting on-line since the early
1980's, so I think I'm qualified to make that statement), and it
became the standard because it was easily formatted by the respondent,
and easily understood by the recipient.  If you are suggesting another
method of formatting, I would probably disapprove/disagree.

--
"Intolerance betrays want of faith in one's cause." -- Mahatma Gandhi