[Vision2020] Reading Ease (was: North American union)

Ken kmmos at verizon.net
Wed Oct 25 11:26:07 PDT 2006

> From: Ralph Nielsen <nielsen at uidaho.edu>

<[(snip)]>

> Bon appétit!
>
> Ralph
>
> (I hope the diacritical marks print OK.)

Ralph, the diacritical marks appear finely, enhancing reading enjoyment.

I can not resist adding that what would add reading ease, as well as reading
enjoyment, to the entire Vision 2020 list would be replies to posts written
in messages after the message to which a post is a reply.

The usual present case, for example: