[Vision2020] The death penalty....a deterent!!!!!

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Oct 25 14:39:26 PDT 2006

Sunil, Sunil, Sunil....  You know full well that I was not referring to the
occasional innocent when I said those facing capital punishment know their
act was unjustified.  Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you really
that easily confused?

Shouldn't you be preparing some child molester's umpteenth, taxpayer funded
appeal or something?

Go do the right thing.    -T