[Vision2020] Move on dot org.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 24 15:48:49 PDT 2006

Mr. Farris -

If you would be so kind as to check the header of the posting, you will
notice that it originated from my home, ok?

Another thing, Mr. Farris - It would behoove you to apologize for this undue
harassment.  Should you decide not to apologize, and I do not receive such
an apology from you by 12:30 noon tomorrow, Wednesday, I will take
appropriate action through my supervisory chain (which you were so kind as
to provide copies of your email)

Most assuredly,

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.