[Vision2020] Move on dot org.

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Oct 24 12:41:43 PDT 2006

Keely,

I think Lemon-O's message is very illuminating, but of Lemon-O, not Michael.

By the way, with the clever use of Google, you can find out how contractors
can get into serious liability and insurance problems when using unlicensed
electricians, plumbers, etc to save a few bucks.  Also, if a home owner
knowingly allows an unlicensed-but-should-be-licensed craftsman to do work
on their home and that work later leads to a claim, many insurance companies
will be hesitant about paying the claim.

W.