[Vision2020] FW: [Vandal]Nick Roberts, Former Nobby Bartender, Passes

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 24 12:07:09 PDT 2006

I received the preceding posting from Robie Russ via the Vandal Listserve.

I am certain that many of you recall Nick Roberts.  I personally recall
seeing him regularly when the Corner Club was a consistent Saturday stop of
mine.

Tom Hansen

Vandalville, Idaho

UI '96

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3