[Vision2020] Courtney

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Sun Oct 22 20:37:29 PDT 2006

Very interesting. I, too, am blocked, and have never posted there and rarely given a sniff at his
blog....too unreal for me, and I'm mostly just not interested in the crap he spouts.

Just a side note: I have posted several messages since Friday to the V. None of them have
gone through. I have had no message failure notices.... What the heck?
Debi R-S