[Vision2020] Questions for Doug --

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 18:46:19 PDT 2006

Like he didn't know that, man.

Wonder if the church is finally stepping away from DF or if this was just
some anemic attempt to divert - again.  Notice the questions are not getting
answered.

Don't worry, everyone with a brain of their own knows it won't happen,
either.  It seems like its just the NSA kids that think we expect answers.

J  :]