[Vision2020] Same Sex Marriage Debate pointless.

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Oct 21 14:45:20 PDT 2006

-------

Mr Simpson,

Aren't you divorced?

Warren Hayman

-------

I think that I asked the same question to Nick Gier. I even asked if he
were living with a lady who was not his wife. I even wanted to know how
living with someone without being married to that lady was honoring to
her. And I think this is the type of question Hayman is asking Simpson
because it has merit with the type of statements that are coming from
Simpson and Gier.

Obviously it no longer matters because as long as folks "love each
other" it's ok to violate "the laws of nature and of nature's God".

lemeno, Doug!