[Vision2020] (no subject)

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Fri Oct 20 15:25:52 PDT 2006

The third Monday meeting is "special" because Moscow's code states
they meet "regularly" on only the first Monday. That is way out dated
by what the Council has been practicing for years. Since the rules
for noticing regular and special meetings are different, perhaps the
code should be changed to reflect the reality, leaving "special"
meetings for those that are outside the norm.

Kit Craine