[Vision2020] Duncan plea deal

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 19 16:14:33 PDT 2006

In light of the plea agreement, perhaps the state of Idaho could save a few
extra bucks by placing Duncan in the prison's general population.  That
would save the costs related to the safe seclusion of 24/7 solitary
confinement.

Besides that, if Duncan is placed in the prison's general population, how
much would you like to bet that Duncan doesn't live another 50 years? 50
months?  50 days?  50 hours?  50 minutes?

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

and the Realist adjusts his sails."
- Unknown