[Vision2020] Civilized Nations maintain the Death Penalty

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Oct 18 10:59:13 PDT 2006

keeely, nick finds GOOD conduct on the part of his country disturbing.  THAT
is the problem.  I am not surprised that you would leap to the defense of a
brute who supports the premeditated murder of the innocent.  You are a phony
Christian after all.  Jesus did not say, Suffer the little children to come
unto me so that nick and keeely can exterminate them via abortion.  Allowing
child killers to live that they might escape and kill again is barbaric.
Ripping God's children to bloody pieces and trash canning them is barbaric.
You Keeely, and your wanna' be intellectual friend, nick, are barbarians.
Your self congratulatory pretensions notwithstanding.

Now go do the RIGHT thing!              -Tony