[Vision2020] Anti-Christian diatribes?

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Wed Oct 18 01:58:55 PDT 2006

Tony calling anyone else contradictory, hostile, barbaric and gratuitously nasty? What color is
the sky on his planet, 'cause he sure doesn't live on Earth.....can we all say *self referencing*
in a loud voice towards Tony? I knew we could!

In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny--Ehhh, what a maroon!

I know I asked not to be forwarded his crap, but this one was truly priceless!!!!

Debi R-S, laughing so hard my ribs hurt!!!!