[Vision2020] How Rude! (was RE: Civilized Nations Abolish the Death Penalty)

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 17 10:57:55 PDT 2006

Lemeno wrote:
"PS: you still have not answered my past questions. Any chance of that.
Women of the Palouse are waiting for an answer."

Speak for yourself.  This real woman of the Palouse couldn't be less
interested in the answers to your completely irrelevant -- and not to
mention rude -- questions, and my educated guess is I'm in the majority on
this.  I'm sorry lemeno wasn't better able to learn the good manners I'm
sure those in his world struggled (unsuccessfully, I might add) to teach
him.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****