[Vision2020] Civilized Nations Abolish the Death Penalty

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Tue Oct 17 10:21:07 PDT 2006

"When will the U. S. join the ranks of civilized nations by not only
abolishing the death penalty but following international law?"

When the U.S. abolishes the U.S. Constitution (which is almost
complete) or we are taken over by Muslims. Oh wait, They aren't one of
the signatories of such stuff.

The U.S. will join the ranks of civilized nations when we no longer
have bag-pipes! May it never be!

Doug

PS: you still have not answered my past questions. Any chance of that.
Women of the Palouse are waiting for an answer.