[Vision2020] [Vision2020) DEATH TO VERMIN!

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Oct 15 14:45:19 PDT 2006

Could do something about repeat offenders!

If we do discover a complete theory..of everything...we shall all,
philosophers, scientists and just ordinary people,
be able to take part in the discussion of why it is that we and the universe
exist if we find the answer to that,
it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason...for then we would know
the mind of God.
Stephen Hawking