[Vision2020] [Vision2020) DEATH TO VERMIN!

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Oct 15 13:56:42 PDT 2006

B-
You are making statements that enable and aid predators.  Unfortunately
innocent people will lose their lives as a result.

First, to suggest that capital punishment is not a viable option because
blood sucking defense attorneys use it to justify abuse of process, is to
ignore the root problem: said attorneys.

Second, certainly those predisposed to kill at random are harder to deter,
but their consistent choice of life imprisonment over death should indicate
to thinking people that even the most violent of us treasure life.  (G.C.
discussed this eloquently in a recent blog)  Further Bill, you fail to
factor in those who ARE deterred.  I, for example, don't know that I
wouldn't pump a few slugs into the nearest child rapist were it wholly
legal.  I am certainly deterred, however, by the penalty society would
unreasonably apply.  You ask why crime rates are so high in this country
when we apply this sanction.  The obvious answer is because we DON'T apply
it.  We, due to the actions of the aforementioned lawyers, string the
process along to an absurd degree, victimizing victim's families all over
again.  Were killers drawn and quartered in the public square and the
blessed event broadcast on pay per view, we would certainly see a drop in
the crime rate.

Hope this clears up your confusion that you might become a part of the
SOLUTION,    -T