[Vision2020] [Vision2020) DEATH TO VERMIN!

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Sun Oct 15 10:27:00 PDT 2006

Andreas, you ask that I support my contention that executing a man prevents
him from killing others in the future.  If I may:  When a man is executed,
his heart stops beating, making predatory behavior difficult to engage in.
Further, his other organ systems stop functioning as well at the point of
execution, thus causing decomposition.  A moldering corpse, Andreas, is a
threat to no one.

Hope this helps with your confusion,    -Tony