[Vision2020] polarizing and the two-party system

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 23:24:05 PDT 2006

Proportional representation.  A very good idea.  Yet what happened to Lani
Guinier, Clinton administration appointee to be Assistant Attorney General
for Civil Rights, an advocate for proportional representation?

http://www.news.uiuc.edu/NEWS/03/1113commence.html

http://www.fairvote.org/reports/1993/hertzberg.html

------
Ted Moffett