[Vision2020] [Vision2020) DEATH TO VERMIN!

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 16:44:50 PDT 2006

> Until you are able to muster the courage to dispense with predatory vermin
> such as Duncan, you will continue to be part of the problem.
>
> Frustrated by the lily-livered left,  -T

Like being stone-cold, barbaric, emotionless, revengeful killers is something to aspire to.  Me, I'll stick to trying to treat people humanely, *despite* what they might or might not deserve.

While I have no doubt about his guilt in this particular case, I'm also against the death penalty because of all the innocent people we keep finding we've put to death as a country based on DNA evidence. I haven't always thought this way, but every time I hear about another death penalty case where the wrong man or woman was convicted I sway towards the idea of life in prison without parole despite the cost.

Paul

P.S.  "Death To Vermin" wouldn't be a reference to Vernor Vinge's "A
Fire Upon the Deep", would it?  Just curious because that's where I get
my userid (godshatter).