[Vision2020] Studds, 1st openly gay congressman, dies

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 11:03:11 PDT 2006

On 10/14/06, Saundra Lund <sslund at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Right back at you:  why aren't *you* upset???  After all, using your logic,
> Foley is one of "yours" -- a Republican.  Why on earth don't you care about
> Foley sexually predatory behavior towards high school students???

That's because Pat exercises that little-known Constitutional right
called ""selective reading."  She owns a huge pair of blinders,
procured from a jockey-friend of hers, and she wears them 24/7.  An
interesting side effect of wearing these blinders is that it makes it
easier to flog dead horses (a use explained to her by her
jockey-friend).  These blinders allowed her the luxury of ignoring my

I reproduce it here:

The GOP defines prurience, Pat.  They spent years obsessing over
Clinton's fellatio (at the cost to taxpayers of tens of millions of
dollars).

Here's a little fodder for you.  Don't gorge yourself.

Keith Westmoreland.  A Republican state representative from Tennessee.
 He liked to expose himself to little boys.

Robert Bauman.  Republican congressman from Maryland.  Arrested for
having sex with a 16-year old boy who he picked up a gay bar.

Ken Calvert.  Republican congressman from California.  Famously said:
"We can't forgive what occurred between the President and Lewinsky."
Caught by police receiving oral sex from a prostitute and attempted to
flee the scene.

Dan Crane.  Republican representative from Illinois.  HAD SEX WITH AN
UNDERAGE CONGRESSIONAL  PAGE .  Interestingly, this happened at the
same time that Gerry Studds was in the news for a similar crime.

There are literally dozens of further examples that I could provide
(Google is my friend).  Just remember that neither party can afford to
be sanctimonious.  The Dems and the GOP take turns playing hypocrites.