[Vision2020] Studds, 1st openly gay congressman, dies

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 14 09:59:23 PDT 2006

Pat wrote:
"Just why are the dems so excited about Foley??"

Right back at you:  why aren't *you* upset???  After all, using your logic,
Foley is one of "yours" -- a Republican.  Why on earth don't you care about
Foley sexually predatory behavior towards high school students???

Absolutely mind-boggling . . .

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****