[Vision2020] Are Moscow schools shrinking?

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Oct 13 08:14:45 PDT 2006

Andreas,

Your statement about Dale's motives is interesting. Do you know for a
fact, from personally discussing it with him, that he wants the demise
of public education? Do you know what I believe on this issue from
personally discussing it with me?

I would be interested in talking about it point by point. As to Dale
being "concerned with making public education useless and ... failing"
he hasn't done any thing to put them in the place that they are in now,
save having his children in a private situation. The public system does
a fine job of failing all on it's own.

The first question I have for you is "How many teachers does the MSD
have on it's payroll?"

We'll start there.

Doug