[Vision2020] Is Moscow Ready for Reservoir?

mark seman baukunst at moscow.com
Thu Oct 12 13:45:15 PDT 2006

Here's another approach to water supply issues:
http://www.waterexchange.com/auction/.  I'm curious as to how this will
play-out.  I'm also still trying to understand how water works here in AZ.
It seems to be more about paper "rights" that actual liquid "water."  I'm
encouraged that Moscow is continuing to address the issue.  I expect it will
take a long time to resolve, but an extended discovery & discussion period
will help in the long-term.

Mark

mark r. seman, architect
v=928.925.7617   f=928.776.9107