[Vision2020] Duncan plea deal

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Oct 12 13:42:10 PDT 2006

Tom says:
"I am divided on this issue.  If there ever was garbage that qualified
for the death penalty, Duncan would fit its definition to a "T".

However, if it is decided that Duncan's life should be spared, I do not
feel that it would be incumbent upon the tax payers to provide safe
seclusion for Duncan from the prison's general population."

I'm not really divided on this issue.  Pull the trigger, trip the
trapdoor, flip the switch, whatever Idaho does these days, Duncan should
be dead.

But, having said that, the vengeance-filled spiteful part of my spirit
thinks that putting Duncan in general population would be a fate worse
than death, and I'm okay with that.

DC

(I hope this doesn't preclude me from getting a hug from Keely the next
time I see her . . .)