[Vision2020] Duncan plea deal

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 12 13:10:12 PDT 2006

I am divided on this issue.  If there ever was garbage that qualified for
the death penalty, Duncan would fit its definition to a "T".

However, if it is decided that Duncan's life should be spared, I do not feel
that it would be incumbent upon the tax payers to provide safe seclusion for
Duncan from the prison's general population.

In my mind those are the only viable alternatives when dealing with scum
like Duncan.

Thoughts?

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

 "Most truths are so naked that people feel sorry for them and cover them
up, at least a little bit."

- Edward R. Murrow