[Vision2020] Moscow-Pullman Highway going commercial

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Thu Oct 12 13:41:59 PDT 2006

Gary,

You're absolutely right if logic had anything to do with it, but
we're talking marketing here, not logic. My point in referencing the
land available next to MBS was not to advocate growth in any
particular direction but to highlight the way some merchants wish to
go if there were no restricting circumstances in place. As Bruce
remarks, there is land for commercial development available behind
the Palouse Mall as well.

m.