[Vision2020] So this is what passes for praise from the left??

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 10:55:46 PDT 2006

What's so complicated?  I think your reaction is complicated Tony.  I've read this 3 times now and the way your response breaks down is:

1) Nick Gier writes a comment that Helen Chenoweth was an Idaho neo-confederate before Doug Wilson.
2) Tony considers Doug Wilson to be a racist kook.
3) Tony concludes that if A) Helen Chenoweth is compared with Doug Wilson by Nick Gier, and B) Tony considers Doug Wilson to be a racist kook, then C) Nick Gier is suggesting that Helen Chenoweth was a racist kook.

I guess it's not that complicated.  Nick Gier is a smart guy.  Maybe he is smart enough to simultaneous slam Helen Chenoweth and Doug Wilson and also bait you into posting yet another one of your incoherent rantings which I've now adeptly analyzed.

It can't be flattering to Doug Wilson or any of his sheep to for him to be compared to a woman who once held a powerful political position in conservative Idaho.  And yet it's downright offensive that you equate Doug Wilson to a racist kook.  I think you owe Doug Wilson and his followers an apology.

-Scott