[Vision2020] U of I Circle Club Community Service

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Thu Oct 12 10:27:54 PDT 2006

For those of you not familiar with Kiwanis International, there is a
College club of that service group called Circle K.  The Circle K club
here at the U of I has  a tradition of raking leaves for people who need
help and can't afford to hire the job out.  The club is starting it's
list of yards to rake and would like any referrals.  Last year they had
more labor available than work to do!

If anyone knows of an older person or handicapped person who needs help
with raking leaves this fall, please forward their names to the
president of the club, Mark Farmer  at  farm1488 at uidaho.edu or you can
send it to me and I will forward the request.

Thanks for your help,

Marie Miller

D.A.R.E. Officer

885-2254