[Vision2020] Debate or Coward?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 18:07:01 PDT 2006

Tom,

 As usual, you obsess and pout about your incorrectly  gathered information as though it were factual. The land that the Greek  houses are on is owned by the state, specifically, the University of  Idaho. Only the buildings are owned privately. And as you pointed out,  I know that because I was a senator for several Greek houses. Might I  also point out the resident halls are also owned by the State. And the  Resident halls have alcohol in them too. Our 2006 Grad Expo also served  wine and beer with minors present.

  Minors can legally consume alcohol Tommy, for medicinal and religious purposes.

  And how do you know if people are mumbling or not Tom, are you sending  Jackie out to lurk through the windows of Vision 2020 posters?

  Best,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}          st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Again (to nobody’s surprise) Arnold gets it wrong when  he mumbles:

    “Too  bad Tom has never been invited to a frat party, then he would really  see the consumption of alcohol on "state supported" property and its  negative effects.”

    Those fraternities that you refer to are  on PRIVATE property, Arnold,  NOT state property.  Surely, you, as a former ASUI senator  knows/knew that, huh?  If any minors consume alcohol at  fraternities, they (also) are in violation of the law.

    Jeesh!

    Tom Hansen
    Vandalville, Idaho

            “Madness  does not always howl.  Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end  of the day saying, ‘Hey, is there room in your head for one more?’”

  - Author Unknown

  Yeah right, like we really believe that a sip of sacramental wine on  "STATE PROPERTY" was a major concern of yours. You must think people on  V2020 are really stupid, Tom. There is only so much smoke you can blow  up the peoples ass before they began to realize it. That time has long  past for you.