[Vision2020] courtney exploits tragedy

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 6 13:12:28 PDT 2006

And just what is it that you are attempting to exploit, with melodrama
befitting a 14 year old school girl and breathless hyperbole such as one
might have heard from Jimmy Swaggart when the mortgage was due? Ms. Mix,
never one to hide her sanctimony beneath a bushel basket, adds telepathy to
her, already impressive resume of God given skills. She tells us with a
certainty precisely what villainy Dale Courtney had in his heart and mind
when he typed the sentence that, apparently, unleashed her emotional
denunciation, and thoughtfully provides the Almighty's sternly disapproving
reaction as well.  At the same time, by posting her plaintive and passionate
impression of what a scurrilous scoundrel he is for all the V to see,
(shameless grandstanding?) she reaches for a stout stick to take a few
public whacks at her favorite flock of bogeymen. In this she almost
certainly meets or exceeds DC's worst expectations. Plaintive rebuke and
anguished piety go perfectly with crocodile tears and thinly disguised
vitriol however, it remains a dowdy and over worn, ensemble. But what the
heck, they go nicely with your eye's.

gc