[Vision2020] Debate or Coward?

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 6 13:05:23 PDT 2006

Arnold stated:

“I am willing to bet there are numerous differences in religious beliefs
between you and Doug Wilson and those that attack him.

One I can think of is his dispersion of alcohol to children during a
religious ceremony. There was big stink over that.”

If you recall, Arnold, the “big stink” was NOT about “dispersion of alcohol
to children during a religious ceremony”.  The complaint concerned
“dispersion of alcohol to children during a religious ceremony” ON STATE
(pronounced “tax-supported”) PROPERTY.  I, personally, recall downloading
several Idaho statutes concerning consumption of alcohol (by minors) on
state property.  Why this clear violation of state law was acceptable to UI
can only be answered by then University Communications and Marketing
Director and current vice president for Administration and Advancement at
New St. Andrews College Bob Hieronymus.

Arnold goes on:

“Another is their believes about homosexuality.”

Judging by Anselm House’s (pronounced “Doug Wilson”) “open arms” welcome of
Mr. Sitler, one can only assume that same-sex intimate relations are
tolerable, provided the “partner” is under age and that they don’t get
married.

Arnold persists:

“Another has been the role of women in Christ Church many of you have
attacked.”

The only “role” for women, reflected in Christ Church’s culture, is
evidently (and painfully) subservient.

And on and on and on and . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

Tom Hansen
Vandalville, Idaho

"I think one of the best ways to support education is to make successful
private schools like Logos prosper through tax exemption."

- Donovan Arnold (July 11, 2005)