[Vision2020] Ind. Candidate Questions Grant tactics

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 12:52:19 PDT 2006

This is disappointing, but not surprising. Which crook do you want in  office this go around? We wonder why only 50% of the population votes,  this is why. When your choices are an unethical prick that you agree  with and and unethical prick you disagree with.

  Best,

  _DJA

Tim Lohrmann <timlohr at yahoo.com> wrote:

  News Release

  Grant campaign admits to dirty tricks and uses Hedden-Nicely e-mail list
  BOISE, ID -  Julie  Fanselow of the Grant campaign admitted today that they took advantage  of an error and used a Hedden-Nicely email list without permission to  distribute a one-sided editorial to Hedden-Nicely supporters. “I never  expected this from Grant,” said Hedden-Nicely.

  According to Christopher Hansen,  a supporter and recognized email distribution professional, “It appears  to me (the Grant Campaign) used an unethical method to get this  email list.”

  “We  posted this story and my rebuttal on our website weeks ago and  receiving it again wasn’t any surprise to my supporters. What was a  surprise was that the Grant campaign would use our email list without  permission. My supporters are furious about this.”

  “Your  desperation in spamming me and attempting to persuade me to vote for  your presumed employer ("@grantforcongress.com") smacks of the same  self-serving politics that Sali exercises.  Forget it,” was a  response from another Hedden-Nicely supporter to Fanselow.

  According to Hansen it is also possible that the Grant Campaign violated the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/canspam.htm  Each violation of the above provisions is subject to fines of up to $11,000.

  “Grant  is a corporate lawyer for goodness sake. They should have done their  homework and they didn’t. I also question their ethics. Stealing and  using an email list is wrong and they know it.  Are   they that desperate?” asked Hedden-Nicely.

  Hedden-Nicely, is running against Grant, Bill Sali, Dave Olson and Paul Smith for Idaho’s first Congressional Seat. Information can be found at www.hedden-nicely.com

  ###

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.=======================================================
 List services made available by First Step Internet,