[Vision2020] Debate or Coward?

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 4 07:17:02 PDT 2006

hansen, sorry if I got the line up wrong. Round one was to be Joe and Ralph
with a follow up bout consisting of Metzler and his righteousness.(gonna
need a big arena) Considering your and Jackie's contributions to the idea, I
didn't think that you'd want to be left out. (perhaps some kind of kind of a
midget wrestlers warm up bout?) Might I suggest that you seem to have put
the horse before the cart with your suggestion that someone contact Mr.
McGehee, shouldn't someone contact Wilson first?

gc