[Vision2020] Commmittee Emails II

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Mon Oct 2 10:34:32 PDT 2006

All,

I contacted a couple of candidates in person about questions I had since I
had questions that weren't addressed by the Vision 2020 survey.  I had my
questions answered and feel edified by that, so I'm not concerned about what
was and was not addressed on the forum.  That being said, however, I do
think that it is important to know about "lesser" candidates before voting
for/against them.  Inasmuch as it's a voter's personal duty to become
informed before voting, I have done so.  I appreciate the efforts made by
everyone to get some questions to the candidates.  I've found the answers
very illuminating.  Thanks to all and especially Bill.

--Jennifer

Det. Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281
http://www.latah.id.us/Dept/Sheriff_Main.htm

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson