[Vision2020] candidate questionaire responses available

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Oct 1 19:34:24 PDT 2006

Bill,  please accept my belated thanks for your work on this.  I realize
that recognition and gratitude from anyone are not the reasons you organized
this -- which makes your service more valuable and which increases my
disgust toward those who would criticize your contribution to something they
know nothing about.

Second, I also am bothered -- not surprised -- that Sali didn't answer the
questionnaire.  I wasn't going to vote for him, but I can't help but think
that this ratifies my decision in some small way.  If we accept that 500 to
700 people read Vision 2020, I would wonder why they aren't entitled to
answers to questions they helped devise.  Strategically, a bad move -- but
one that probably gives a clear view into what Bill Sali's character is
like.

As for Bill London's character, I'll say this -- it's unassailable and not
affected at all by the rantings of someone I've come to believe is
preternaturally unable to find contentment anywhere, but amazingly gifted at
finding what he sees as malfeasance everywhere.  It's a gift, I suppose, but
not one I'd want to see more of anytime soon.

keely