[Vision2020] BYU-Idaho Enrollment

Bill London london at moscow.com
Sun Oct 1 15:20:45 PDT 2006

Jerry:
A question: Naylor Farms, in their pitch for a county permit for the
operation of their mining operation north of Moscow, promised growth,
economic development, jobs, and economic diversification -- in short,
everything you have said that you support.  Do you believe that the Latah
County Commissioners were wrong to deny Naylor Farms the option of
developing their land in that manner?
BL