[Vision2020] Bush Says He Won't Be Swayed To Withdraw

Tony tonytime at clearwire.net
Wed Nov 29 22:05:37 PST 2006

Well Andreas, clearly President bush felt that he answered the question, I
feel he answered the question.  You don't.  Who gives a damn what any of us
think?  Our opinions are NOT NEWS.

OK, you are obstinate and convoluted in your thinking, so I will go slow.
The reporter should have reported thus:  President Bush was asked this and
that.  He responded such and such.  (verbatim quote)  This would eliminate
ANY possibility of personal interpretation or manipulation.  This, Andreas,
is called NEWS.  What precisely happened.  Not Andreas' version or Tony's
version, but simply verbatim quotes with the readership allowed to make up
its own mind as to whether the president's answer was responsive.

Now, are you willing to acknowledge this reasonable and legitimate point of
mine, or are you simply determined to be an obstinate little twit?

Happy holidays,   -T