[Vision2020] Bush Says He Won't Be Swayed To Withdraw

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 20:59:07 PST 2006

On 11/29/06, Tony <tonytime at clearwire.net> wrote:
> Andreas, it is becoming clear that you are not a man of reason and fair
> mindedness.  No reasonable person would argue that reporters are justified
> in injecting their personal opinion into the news.  You continue to do so.
> At this point I think it would be naive of me to avoid questioning your
> motives.

Tony --

It is not a "personal viewpoint" that Bush did not answer the question
he was asked. He did not, in fact, anwer the question he was asked --
and you're not even claiming that he did, simply that it was
inappropriate for the reporter to remark to the audience that he had
avoided the question he was asked. You apparently believe that
objectivity demands that facts that one side strenuously objects to
not be reported. This results in journalism easily swayed by one side
making ever-more-absurd claims of bias.

-- ACS