[Vision2020] On Being a Principled Man

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 21:18:27 PST 2006

Uh huh....so you are admitting that you ARE a part of Dougie-BOY's group?
'Cause what I wrote was decidedly addressing anyone associated with Christ
Church and specifically names the Doug's of that organization....hmmmmm.

Oh, and a person can be against someone or something without HATING
them...something you need to learn, but won't.

J  :]