[Vision2020] Bush Says He Won't Be Swayed To Withdraw

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Nov 29 09:47:17 PST 2006

Yeah! What he said!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony" <tonytime at clearwire.net>
To: "Sunil Ramalingam" <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com>
Cc: <vision2020 at moscow.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Bush Says He Won't Be Swayed To Withdraw

Sunil, we are in Iraq to remove a brutal murdering sociopath who engaged in
an act of war by attempting to assassinate our president.  We will be there
until relative stability has been accomplished.  The president has been
consistently clear on this, have you been napping these past 6 years?

We cannot maintain an effective presence there without proper facilities.

Bush cannot accomplish his goals without the aid of the men and woman in
uniform, who in turn cannot accomplish their goal without the support of the
American public.  Unfortunately, due to the carping of libs like you, they
no longer enjoy that.

Please forward any more questions to me and I will provide the answers.

Best,  -T